- This event has passed.
In-Person | Flight Medical Provider | Kansas City, MO
July 25 @ 8:00 am - July 28 @ 5:00 pm$697.00
IA MED is excited to partner with Lifeflight Eagle to provide in-person Flight Medical Provider Training.
To become a Flight Medical Provider (FMP), you have to be the best. Since 2011, we have been teaching critical care education and helping students launch their careers as flight paramedics and nurses throughout the nation. IA MED’s Flight Medical Provider course continues to produce the highest first-time pass rate in the industry.
Set yourself up for success!
Our Flight Medical Provider course prepares our students to pass the Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C®) exam or Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN®) exam and thrive in an air medical career. It is also designed to support the Critical Care Paramedic (CCP-C®) and Certified Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN®) exams. The IA MED Flight Medical Provider course is the industry standard for introducing students to critical care and is the longest-running and most comprehensive Flight Medical Provider course available. Our program was designed to present complex medical concepts to providers, regardless of skill or experience.
Created for medical providers that aspire to:
- Pass the FP-C®, CFRN®, CTRN®, or CCP-C® exams
- Learn the core concepts of critical care
- Advance their clinical competency
- Improve their pathophysiological comprehension
- Understand the “why” behind complex medical concepts
- Recertify their certifications and advance their medical knowledge
With your in-person Flight Medical Provider™️ course purchase you will receive:
- 45 CEUs of in-person accredited continuing education
- 32 CEUs of on-demand online self-paced Flight Medical Provider education to supplement your study plan
- Digital access to our Flight Medical Provider Study Guide, flashcards, and other study materials and tools
Unlike other courses, our program always focuses on the ‘Why’ so students can apply their knowledge to both exam questions and real-world patients. We can ensure students’ success by designing and developing all of our course materials in-house – including our study guide, slide deck, and learning management system. This creates a seamless, tailored learning experience that allows you to effortlessly engage the material.
Our curriculum was built by medical professionals, educators, and designers, striking a careful balance between exam topics and up-to-date, real-world patient care.
To ensure the information you receive is relevant and accurate, we require all of our instructors to be currently practicing PAs, paramedics, or nurses with extensive and unmatched critical care experience. The combination of the industry’s finest instructors and intuitive materials has allowed our pass rate to notably exceed the national average, allowing us to stand by our commitment to you, the quality education you expect, and the ability to guarantee success on your exam.
What to Expect.
Pour yourself a tall cup of coffee, set your phone on silent, and get ready for a learning sprint. Our in-person courses will prepare you for your advanced exam in just four short days. Our courses can feel like drinking from a fire-hose at times, but with focus and preparation, you will leave our courses feeling ready and excited for your exam date.
Here’s a quick look at what you can expect on a typical day in your course:
IA MED Commitment to Excellence.
All of us at IA MED look forward to your success! We are committed to helping you achieve your educational goals.
Pass Guarantee Requirements:
- 100% attendance throughout the course.
- Successful completion of the IA MED in-person certification prep course.
- You must sit for your respective exam (FP-C®/ CCP-C®/ CFRN®) within 30 days.
- Must provide a copy of the examination report showing a FAILED exam.